Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkins







This year we decided to plant some pumpkins with the help of Grandma Lu. Little did we know that they would take over the whole front yard and wrap around into the back yard! But the kids loved finding new little pumpkins everyday. All in all we had 8 mature and seem to be carvable! The kids picked their pumpkins early on and Shane's ended up being the biggest. I took pictures of the older kids and their pumpkins. I'll post them all when we have carved them!

2 comments:

Julie Jardine said...

I think that it is awesome that you grew your own pumpkins. I would love to do that one year!

Amelia said...

Hey Jen! It is Amelia...Jamie's old roomate. She gave me your blog address and said we are both OA creative people and that I would enjoy looking at your blog for ideas. :) Silly girl. I just have to say that the fact that you grew your pumpkins is SO cool! I bet the kids loved that. Also, Last time I saw you was at Mariah's reception and now your baby who wasn't even born is 5 months! Time flies! I don't know if you heard, but I am having twins! The surprise of our lives. They'll be here in Dec. near christmas. Poor girls! :) Oh well. Well, it was good to spy in on your fam. Your kids are SO cute.