Friday, November 21, 2008

BYU Pregame (Brainwashed?!)

Okay this really wasn't my or Sam's idea. The boys and our neighbor Jake just did it. I let them make their own pizzas tonight and this is what they did! Derik and Jake made Y's on their pizzas and Gabe spelled PITTA. They said they had to have it as the pre-game meal! They are die-hard BYU fans. I think we've successfully brainwashed them. There is a Utah flag on the way to church and they always close their eyes so as not to see it. The trip goes something like this, "Close your eyes guys, we're almost to it. Hurry, no one open your eyes. Is it over? Have we passed it? Did anyone see it?" Derik says that he goes blind for 5 seconds if he sees it. It's a crack up! Gotta love the Cougars! I hope we have a happy night tomorrow! Go Cougars!!!!



7 comments:

Chris said...

You guys are definitely raising your family the right way. (Unlike Richie and Annie)

Erin. said...

Hmmm...it looks as though YOU were the one watching my kids while I was away! Kim had it pretty easy it looks like! They had fun and the brainwashing happens in our house too!

Julie Jardine said...

Sorry about the loss! It must have been hard to console everyone at your house!

GDuck said...

That was a painful game.

Yeah, I've looked at your blog without you knowing. Hope that's not creepy :) Haha Mine is studioduck.blogspot.com

Erika

Sarah... said...

Oh my! Jonny would be proud. He's hoping to successfully brainwash Drew as well. Jonny's finally starting to come out of his state of depression after the loss!

I just wanted to thank you for dinner last night! I can't believe you even attempted that the night before Thanksgiving. I'm sure you were so busy trying to get everything else done. You guys are so thoughtful! I can't tell you how much that meant to us. Thanks a ton. Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving!

Scrapspaz said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute, they are true fans! Love the story about the flag!
~Aimie

Sarah... said...

Jen, you are super mom! Thanks again for the delicious dinner. I hope I can make it up to you one day! I know how much work it is to do something like that when you have a large family of your own to take care of!! And you did it TWICE for us. Geese! Thanks, girl. It made my life that much easier. :)