Monday, February 1, 2010

Here is Kylie's first ever gymnastics meet! She was awesome. She competed in Level 4. She got a 9.2 on vault, 8.9 on bars, 8,65 on beam, and a 9.0 on floor! She was so cute. I was so proud of her! It brought back so many memories of when I competed gymnastics. I loved watching her. I was super nervous though! She wasn't very nervous so that was great! I had a hard time getting her on floor. The vault was in the way and so it's all over the place. I promise it gets better after floor!

6 comments:

LeAnn said...

She's so good! Go Kylie!

Andrea said...

Holy crap! I had heard she was good, but I didn't know she was that amazingly studly! Way to go, Kylie! Congrats.

Oh yeah, let's not wait another four months before we see another post;) We missed you!

dkeaquinto said...

Yeah, Kylie!!! You are so awesome! We miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you in April! Love you!
-Dan, Kinks and kids

Vhari said...

Woah she is awesome! Seriously, how old is she again? So impressive!

Kris said...

Kylie is AWESOME! Hannah watched the video 10+ times. Where does she go for gymnastics?
Her floor routine was great! Way to go Kylie!!

Jay and Emily said...

So cute! She did great! We really miss your family. Your were such a wonderful visiting teacher. If you would like an invite to our blog, email me jandem44@msn.com